Saturday 15 August 2009

Rocked us.

Thursday:
School was okay, the usual things happens. (:
[ However, there was this guy, sheesh! ): Immature jerk! >:( ]
he said something on msn mcm babi.
In the evening I went to my grandparents from Kota Batu for makan makan. And as usual,
it is very rare to see me in these kinds of functions (:
So, they were really reminising of my late grandma. Claiming I look like her with one glance. (:
Friday:
Went to my cousin's wedding, again a rare appearance. Just wanted to see how an actual wedding works with those traditional thingys and all, 'cause i forgot.
Then left, doing hw and all.
Sat:
There wasn't alot of people in Sociology class. I wasnt sure why. So the play happened, but then, ALOT of giggling heheheh. siuk siuk siuk, thank god the chemistry of our group was ubber awesome. if it wasnt it wouldn't be as fun!
I left school early to do a check up on my lungs bla bla bla. Oh man, was i scared or what?!
hahaha I hateeeeeeeeee hospitals 0.0
My meds changed again. And this one is so weird. hahaha. Freaky and yuckky.
OMG, sighhh~
ACCOUNTING EHH. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO PASS YOUR STINKIN' TEST? >:(
PS: I know some people are pissed at Chris Brown but, he's worth a second chance.
With love, Fee.