Thursday 6 August 2009

'cause I love you.

SATURDAYYYYYYYYY!!! SHEESEHH.
I don't want to do this play bahhh! ):
Not only is one of our group is absent, I have no mood to change into costume bla bla bla fix this fix that. WHY WHY WHY? >:(
I want sir peter to be there!
HMPH!
Thursday:
I was still not in a good mood but little things brighten up my day.
I was fasting yesterday and god, did i waste all my energy laughing my ass off. hahaha, at least it was a happy feeling. Rather than being sad and depressed for no reason.
I was thinking of how the play is going to go on without Relz. Cancel? :)
I've got to do my Accounting hw. and my MPR englit thingy. urgh.
A guy friend of mine told me: TO SMILE MOREEE.
I can't help it okay? I'm too much of a think-er (random think-er that is) than to care how my expression looks like. Yes, i know the look i'm giving is more of a grumpy side but I'm not all joys and smiles okay? hehe, I'm smile when I need to.
Friday:
Pick up my baju for Sunday and go out jalan for Sushi maybe or go see some random people who I need to catch up with.
Saturday:
Hoping the play would be cancelled, and have another day of smiles and laughter since I'm not fasting.
SUNDAAAAY:
I cant cant cant cant waitt (:
PS: Hope the play would be on monday, Block 4 or in the afternoon yes?? If not, the play will happen on Sat, block 4 or in the afternoon.
PSS: lovelies, bring the costume just in case okay loves?
PSSS: I miss you ):
With love, Fee