Wednesday 19 August 2009

Hello legal baby girl.





Happy birthday Syazwani Usop.
I love you to bits! You're one of the special friend I could have in this life time.
I had a blast, eventhou just hanging out at my home of your birthday was kinda slow and sleepy.
Too many jokes were set loose at Ahan Thai.
Alhamduliah.
Stay sweet my bright star, you're the one of the people who could set me loose and go wild with. You wouldn't care if I was moody or if I was up for blood.
You would tease me and you never fail to crack lame jokes!
AND NO, YOU DONT HAVE A MUSSSTACHE ♥ ♥
"Hello sinorrrr!"
Awwww. You're Legal, and would be driving sooooooon!Siuk siuk babe.
They say good things take time, but really, it happens in a blink of an eye.
Syaz is one in a million!
Can't wait for this Sat love. hahaha With mezz on the grill. O.O
Stay hot and lovely Syazzzzzzzz, kau mamiculoo ku
♥ ♥
With LOADS AND BANYAK AND MANY LAAAB. ♥
Fee.