Wednesday 12 August 2009

hello stranger.

Tonight is a sad sad night for me. I just found out that: The elderly lady who used to sell veges in front of Chung Hua school has passed away.
My mum told me a few minutes ago and I couldn't believe what I was hearing.
Even the story was hard to swollow.
How I knew her?
I used to go to tuition near that area and would see her every 2 days in a week.
She sells veges on the street, coming up to cars.
Thankfully my dad buy her veges.. I couldn't look at her, too much pity and too much pain was what I see in my expression.
I would always think of her when I pass by Chung hua, hoping she was okay.
But, I came to learn she was hit by a car and passed away.
Cruel, cruel world yes?
Eventhou I didnt know her, I gave her my heart, even if she doesn't know that, in some ways, I spent my time thinking of her and gave her a piece of my heart.
I felt she was one of the reasons who kept me sane, caring and loving really does move people in ways I could not imagine.
Now, not knowing her, I feel the regret. I should have been there to help her even just giving her money. Money is just objects we give away, why not give it to the needy?
Well, I hope you rest in peace.
With love & sadness from the bottom of my heart: Fee.
PS: i knew today i would end up in tears.