Sunday 2 August 2009

"....hour of hell."

Well, starting off with Saturday morning. All was well, happy smiles, laughter, teasing, careless morning. It wasn't until Block 4. It used to be the only block I look forward to sometimes to lighten up my mood. That was when Sir Peter was there. We were informed that he would be back in 2010. Well, we all wish you luck and we all miss you like shittt. )': but it's for the better you're there recovering. With Lots Of LOVE.
Anyways, coming back to my story: I was whispering away with two of my classmates Panda aka Adi and Relz. Just the usual things we talk about. Randommmm things mostly. We would giggle and such but that morning took a wrong turn with MR. CC, he unforunately stopped talking (as if we were even listening to what he said) and quote:
"if you don't stop sniggering and giggling over there I might as well come to class and not teach at all. It's either you read up to chapter 25 by next lesson or just don't come at all to any of my classes. But if you do, you three would sit seperately from now on. People here might want to listen to what I'm saying."
Like what the hell.
He would always, ALWAYS tagur what we're doing and say remarks that are so lame and mean, god, I feel like ____________ him! )':
Who wouldn't keep themselves entertained to avoid falling asleep in class? Anyone would.
No one is actually listening anyways. Not only have I read most of the chapters up to 25, but I also listen to what you say even if I'm talking to my friends.
The more MR. CC pushes me away, the more rebelious I feel towards him. Like the other day I kinda answered him rudely. pfft, who cares now. You've totally lost my interest in Englit.
Not only am I worrying about my up coming AS exams I have to worry about how the hell I'm supposed to pass with him boring the shit out of me.
I'm hurt and just plain sick with him! I'm not a teacher's pet. I don't grab attention. I avoid putting myself in those shoes of people who would want to impress him! PFFT.
EAT ME WHY DON'T YOU?
Anyways, I'm putting an effort on trying to learn by myself and hope for the best that I could do this.
Amin.
To the better news. Saturday night I planned to sleepover at Syaz's house. She told me she's bring me to a party. haha (Short notice) So, I perked up my hair and put on some clothes fit for the occation, nothing fancy. So went to her house around 7+ was late an hour for:
Kenken's 18th birthday party
Happy birthday girl! (:
So we had FUUUUNNNN!! Met up with SHAHHHH BEBEHH! \m/ and had all the giggles and so. I also unexpectedly met my childhood friend from UK. Ruddin! I so didn't think that was him (: awww, we grew! (apakan!!)
And there was si denngg (: saying when he saw me :
"Deng, tercium ku VS mu dari jauh ahh."
ANDDDD
Made new friends I guess. (:
We said our goodbyes at around 11.45 pm. Syaz and I all sleepy and tired went back to her place and 15 mins of arriving home BOOOM tidur.
And todayyyyy!! Just stayed at Syaz's place and ate ate ate ate ate. (: I ate sweeeet, yummmmmy, thingsssss. =P
Ohh and had problems in Syaz's toilet! I turned the water the worng way and then it became so hot, mcm sauna! hahaha O=) sorry.
Syaz saw abit tooo much of me. ASTAHHH. ;)
Unfortunately, my brother came to pick me up at 5.
Went home and gone online blablabla, watched TV and here I am now. Vlogggingzgzgzgz.
It's 11.28 pm and I should be asleep now.
♥ ♥
Well, until next time my pretties!!
With love, Fee.