Monday 7 December 2009

nope, i'm not regretting for confessing.






PS: His lips are sexy, the way he speaks is sexy, the way he dance is sexy. I can't stop listening to him sing. he respects women. ♥

You want to know how i'm feeling? (: well, I tell you now, if you just want to diss me GET OUT FROM MY PAGE. but if you really want to read: here it is.

I'm getting over a guy who is my so-called best friend. We used to be so close, talking carelessly and just having fun. Not until i fell for him. I confessed. And I guess he rejected. But i couldn't just drop the fact that i still have feelings for him. At first I didn't understand what i was feeling. Just thinking this is just a regular crush. the one i could just get over in a week or so. I haven't explained much about my feelings towards him. The fact that I might like take interest in someone, doesn't mean that i have sincere feelings for him. I don't fall inlike with someone that often.

One night i thought, what could hurt? i've faced more things than getting hurt. I'm strong they say. but i have a fragile heart, when i feel sad.. it takes along time to heal even if i put on a smile and laugh along.
That night i thought, after seeing a guy i fell for earlier this year walking in with 5 different girls, what could hurt me more than seeing him like that? I was wrong, as usual as i'm helplessly clueless about love.
I thought this could happen, seeing that it was going so perfectly. But i guess we were meant to be as friends. I'm happy that we could stay as friends. I don't mind. I thought this feeling could just vanish without being hurt. But whenever i see him, sure, i smile but deep inside my heart jumps. Jumps in a bad way.
No guy should leave a girl in hopes. It's pointless and stupid. And i fell for it.
I don't blame him, it's just me. I feel stupid to be thinking that i could do this.

Now i feel empty and just thoughtlessly dreaming. I prefer it this way, no heart pain. which is good. (:
I guess now, not to think about love and start being serious on my studies.
I am offically an Upper six student in Maktab duli
I'm sure i didnt do so good on my November AS. Well, this June I'll make sure I get all Cs above. amin.

*I saw my first shooting star. I wished upon it. (: and I hope it happens. I need all the luck i could get.

I'm at the stage where I don't regret doing the things I would not normally do. It is time for me to crack my shell and go out and see the world and let them see the side of me that they challage me to see.

I will miss you my dear cousin, have fun at Kota kinerbaluzzzz. :D Azimerbebeh.

I'll blog more soon.

With love, Mrs Tae Yang aka Fee. :)