Wednesday 16 December 2009

Why do people see someone as if they don't have feelings?

Straight to the point, I don't see why people judge people from what they've heard and what they see without getting to know that person.
People is mistaken between shy with proud, joking to dissing.
They'd avoid me, who clearly had personally problems as if i'm going to infect them with something.
You know what's isn't fair? while they're dissing me, I don't diss them. You want to know why? because i don't know them, there is nothing to diss when i dont even know them? sure if you knew me for years, yes.. you have certain things you annoyed of.
But people who hear stories about me and diss me like they've know me that's like fucked up.
Why do you like dissing people for no reason? Did i ever did anything to you? eventhou i'm annoying it doesn't give you the right to diss and hate me.
I'm not trying to be mihir or anything but as a muslim, hate is just a sin. why be sinful for something silly?
So if you're dissing me now, lets see if you'd be successful or not (:
"You don't belong here."
Apadey, This is my country.
What's up with that? Sure I don't belong in your circle but why would I want to be? If you don't respect me then don't hope for my respect.
MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS. (:

Sure, I'm not perfect. I admit with all my heart. But there isn't no point to hate someone just for what you did. I don't hate anyone because it's against who i am.
I don't want to care much. But if you're so lifeless to be still dissing me? what would you get? You wouldn't get any deeds, only sins.
And here to tell you, to just buss off okay? my life, my lies, my dresms. It's my choice to do what I want. Even if you don't like it.
You don't see me saying "ish, annoying jua org ani."
And even if you try to diss me, sure i get hurt, but I'll just smile because I have no comment. why would i comment someone as stupid to be dissing for no reason?
And another thing, everyone has insecurities.
These insecurities are what makes me special, what makes me the actual me.
Deal with it: I'm annoying, loud and maybe too bubbly?
Eventhou you hate me, I'll still smile. There isn't anything to be bitchy about.

You should be grateful, I'm never mad at someone more than 10 mins. Even this i'm writing this post, I've cooled down just after 2 paragraph.

Well, i'm done. (: so, just shut up. Stop dissing.. Bedusa saja. iatah kamu mau tu? mun awu, keep doing it then.
With love, Fee. ♥