Tuesday 15 December 2009

What a girl wants....

Okay, it's been 2+ weeks of the holidays and i haven't even started to study anything for AS.
Not that i don't put education first, it's just that I'm more dedicated to get my grandad health than my studies. I could not think straight when i havent seen his face, or get any news either bad or good. At least in one day, he DOES revolve around me.

*my cousin, Azimah rosli is currently making fun of Super Junior.* - She's trying to sing Sorry Sorry. -_-'

Anyways, Ryna wanted me to blog about guys. hahaha so yea. (: here it is.
I want a guy with a smile that would make my heart flutter.
I want a guy who could handle me, as to say:
- be there when i'm totally random.
- He doesn't have to be handsome, cute, but as long as he has that killer smile. He'd win my heart anytime
- someone who could understand how i think, understand my mood.
Mostly a guy who could be my best friend. (:

Well, i'm sick of falling in love and not getting it right. It's kind of complicated you see.
It's like, I had a first boyfriend when i was 11. and i think that was the only serious relationship i had.

So i'm saying i don't consider the other relationships i had is anything but childs play. I was in a relationship without any feeling towards the guys (sorry :\)
And i usually end the relationship.
I feel guilty for breaking hearts. hahaha i'd like to think i'm single because that's the karma.

But nevermind, it's not the right time to be in a relationship since i can be easily lose focus on my studies bla bla bla (:

The end. *yawns.

*now jimah is touching me* -_-