Monday 3 May 2010

"wherever there is a mole, there you are"

Today was funnnnn. (: i like. So many things happened today. My god, anything could happen and change the things you've got planned.
Well, this morning everything was dull and rainy. Today was relaxing to me, (no accounting, we didn't do anything for GP) and i decided to have my PS. My heart couldn't stop fluttering, my friends kept on teasing me about DB, yea, I just couldn't wait to see him (: Everyone has been asking me who's DB. You'd just have to figure out BY YOURSELF. Please don't ask around, it's embarrassing. And once you know, just keep it to yourself. ): I'm to... idk, it's just awkward. It's not even official.

Oh, I saw him laugh and smile for the first time. (: teeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeee. So anyways, in the afternoon I didn't have Accounting class, so I went down early. That's when I caught a glimpse of his smile. OH. hehehe i'm still angau.

Ryna wanted me to blog something, Hi rynn. If you're reading. I'll blog at the bottom ah? sabar.

So at around 3+ Kojack picked us up for late lunch at Nyonya (sp?) (:
In the car Jeebs and Nad kept on mentioning I keep on saying OMG, like shizzzzzzzz. haha cali lah.
So when we got back to school, it was around 4, Jeebs and Ryna were the first to go home, so it was Me and Nad. I was bored so we walked over to DB sitting area. (: and I talked about why and how it's just, maybe just a feeling or I really want this. I just don't know. I didn't really have much time talking to them. Just telling them what I felt and stuff.


So here Ryna's post:
Hi rynn, you want to know what I want to blog about? I want to blog about why I think David Beckham won't notice me. Well, firstly, I just think I'm not his type, sure we could be friends, it's just that, what makes him want to change what's he's comfortable with? Being around his friends, just being on the down low. While I'm loud, silly and loves to be around people. Why would he notice a girl like me? sure notice as in sees around, but nothing special.
I'll continue blogging nanti. I don't know what to blog about...