Tuesday 4 May 2010

I cried because I can't have you.

I wish I kept you a secret, so in my own world you'd be my prince that I'd run away with. You used to be an unrealized fantasy that I did not ponder on. You were just an image I'd look at, a boy I'd just simply smile at without realizing the possibilities. I'd never have expected to have feelings for you. And yet here I am, not too long ago that I'd started to see you in a different light, somehow now when you pass by my heart beats twice as fast, I'd smile to myself thinking of you. Although you will never see me, to you I'd bend in the crowds. You'd stand out, and I wish this was a secret.
I feel confused, what is this feeling I'm feeling? Is it a crush? Is it just curiosity? Is it another way to forget someone? I believe you were the only way I could escape this stress. I'd like to think this is a feeling, I want to believe. But I can't lie to myself knowing I can have you, but in reality, I don't even know you. I'm upset because I fell for you and you don't even know me.
People may not understand what I'm feeling, it's more to blaming myself for falling, not knowing that this is going to hurt. Yes, I've done it once, assuming too much and getting disappointed all over again.I'm trying to slow down this feeling, wait until I'm certain, but I can't just either stop or keep going.

Okay, I seriously need to study. I'll start working on it tomorrow. ♥

Ps: all i could think of is you.