Sunday 2 May 2010

love doesn't come around so often.

Sometimes people need to get away from reality, and for me, it's complicated. All I have to look forward to is smiles and laughter with my friends. It's enough to get me through the days, and I have to admit, i'm loving life the way it is now. No drama, no insecurities, just stressful exams. I don't really have anything to complain about. But sometimes I wish I could just fall in love, and meet a guy who is so perfect. I know I should just wait until it comes, but I tend to like guys who doesn't seem to meet me half way (if you know what I mean). True, it's easy to have a crush here and there but it is difficult to find someone to love. Why not now? When I'm ready. I may found those who could hold me, feel me, and love me, but they just don't feel the same way. I really want to wait, but now, when I'm matured (kinda (: ) to have a relationship, it never seems to come.

I wouldn't consider my past crushes is anything serious, it seems silly when I think it over again. God, how gullible I was to think they we're good enough for me. I should listen to my friends, when they say "fee, why him? you could find someone else" it's soooo true. I've never been confident when it comes to love. I'd feel insecure. Like I'm not noticeable enough for him. For now he may seem as a crush, but wherever the direction is, either love or friends no neither, I guess it's also not worth it. I want to put this one to an effort. (:

You're like the song in my ipod stuck in replay :D okayyyyyyyyyy, Cheesy much! I call him David Beckham, he's flawless and he takes my breath away. When he walks by me, it's like fresh breeze, of course I'd giggle at the sight of him. I like the look he has, that "hmmmmm........" look. I like the way he walks, the way he dresses, the way he is so shy. And better yet, he sings and plays guitar. Isn't that sexy? The first time I heard your voice yesterday, I couldn't stop smiling. :D I'd like to get to know you better
I'm taking it slowly, and I hope you'd wait.
Wednesday is the day, I hope. It's either make it or break it. ):
I hope we will have a good start, I'll prove you wrong and I'm not what they say I am.

PS: I still think your voice is the cutest.