Friday 19 June 2009

Love Happens

Last night I did alot of thinking. I was watching TV and I realised, what I've watched last night was all about trying out the guy you like, or vise versa.
It made me think about what I should do with the guy I like. I guess it's kinda easy for me to let go withou tknowing.
The thing about me is, I fall for someone easily, and I let go easily too.
It's like I'm never serious about what I'm feeling towards them.
But there are some guys that I put an effort on but, as you know, it never came to more than just being friends.
When I want to consertrate on other things and forget about someone, there would always be someone there to make me go head over heels. It's nice and all, but it's just me! I don't ever want to do the first move, knowing I would regret not trying but, it's the best thing to do I guess.
Yes, yes, I'm blabbing about liking someone bla bla bla, but hey Iit's what I have in my mind right now.
Oh and there is something else I want to point out.
Shouting:
"FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-ZAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH"
in public doesn't win a girl's heart! MY GOD!
Just because my name is on my jersey doesn't mean you have to shout out my name!
9 days until school reopens. Sigh. I gotta start on my homeworks and especially with Accounting.