Monday 15 June 2009

Do you think you can find it?

It's the 2nd day of the holidays and I am liking it! (; I just got back home at around 8+pm from Syaz's place. I sleptover there last night. I had fun!
Her mum complimented on me saying that I am a beauty! eseh! All I could say is thanks!

Sha joined in too! which was a blast! (;


Ahhhh~ the holidays. A time to relax and forget all the things that has anything to do with WORK.
My plans for this holidays are:

1. Do the holiday homeworks given before next week.
2. Learn the chords for the guitar and think of a song to perform.
3. Spa day with Syaz.
4. Memorize the lines and get the costume for the play "A view from a bridge."
5. Lose another 5-8kgs before the school reopens (like that would happen!)
6. Watch all the up-coming movies! ): TRANSFORMERSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!


7. Think up something more exciting to do! ):




Starting the holidays with a fever isn't the best way is it? GOD! ): The weather isn't so friendly lately, hot hot hot hot and hot! And there has been fires EVERY WHERE!! ): I hope the poeple living near those areas are okay!




Our English Lit. teacher has left for the Uk to do a heart surgery, I wish you goodluck Mr. Peter Holland and we'll welcome you with open arms and smiles as promised! ♥ !


Sports day! All I could say is: HOT. (:

Well, I seriously don't have anything to blog about, until next time babies! ♥ ♥

With love, Fee.