Monday 29 June 2009

Everybody's fool.

There is many things I want to say, there is so much things I want to point out. With no hard feelings, I would like to start my post by saying:
Yes, I'm always greedy for love and the things I want I can't always have.
The things I've lost I could not repay back with all the tears that has leaked. All the numbness I feel, all the moods I'm feeling, that's me, leave it alone and I'll figure out a way to come back to my sences.
"Even heroes have their rights to bleed and feel"
I'm much as human as anyone else, let me be moody, let me be happy, let me be what I want to be, I'm not doing anything to anyone that could harm them now, not physically or mentally or emotionally. I've been scarred with all the three of these condition, and I had enough.
I'm bless with the people who could understand that: I am not perfect.
Alhamdulilah.
And I also feel indifferent about the people who still feel hate or dislike towards me. Feel whatever you want towards me, I'm sure I'll live a little bit longer than that yes?
Say whatever you want to say, just get the facts right.
I am who I am.
I am Siti Nurhafizah Binti Ismail. Plainly human with feelings.
I am not trying to rule the world here, I'm just trying to live every other day like we are meant to do in this life.
You might not like the my sad side but, when I do finally break down.. it's supposed to be understandable yes? Everyone BLEEDS.
But nevermind, at least life is being reasonable.
I am happy, but I just want more. That's my problem. Too selfish.
Once I'm hurt now, I cry easily, and when I cry, it'll go on for days.
Just bear with me a little bit longer.
It is hard to believe?
I do not feel hate nor dislike towards people I used to care about? I feel indifferent.
I do not live in hate. It only brings all the "emo-ness" in me. I might dislike, but it takes hours for me to just let it go. Easy as ABC.
I'm done. The End.
Well, this is where it starts. It's nothing to be effected, it's just all around us lately and I just want to point it out to people what it's doing to others.
I'm not trying to hurt anyone. I'm just pointing out.
This world has so much hate, it has ultered our way of seeing the world.
I've learnt my lesson on "sindir-ing" people. There is nothing good about it.
And yes, I'm a sinner. So be it.
But, seeing others close to me do it. It's just disturbingly disapointing.
Let them be, there is no point of hating them and posting things that would make more hate. It's a done deal.