Thursday 1 October 2009

make over.



Well, I'm dye-ing my hair Dark Auburn. I want to see something different done to my hair. My virgin black hair (did try to dye once but didn't work)
Bye bye black, hello auburn.
Hope everything turns the right shade of colour. ♥
To a lighter note:
Exams Finals are gonna be over TOMORROWWW.
But I have AS in a week. Greaaaaaaaaaaat.
Everything ends at 13th November!
Sighhh.
This 10th of Oct, there is going to be a hari raya celebration at MD.
Not sure yet if I'm coming or not.
There isn't a memo about it so, update update soon?<3
I think I like my ___________.
No worries, it's a guy. But I hope it's just a crush yes?
Friendship is better than a relationship unless it's worth being together.
And my answer is just friends. Sorry.
No hard feelings, but, I'm going with the flow I guess. See how things go. (:
I just broke up with a so-called boytoy. (=O
Again, no hard feelings, it wasn't meant to be I guess.
For some of the people I told, you know what I mean :P
PS: You're such a great friend, that's why I fell for you. )':
I just don't want to get hurt. nor do I want to hurt you too.
It's just complicated.