Monday 30 November 2009

It's music all around.






It's december, another 26 days until i turn 18! :O I feel so old. Legal but old.
Right now it is raining. i think i fits with my mood, I'm not sure if i'm happy or sad.
I think i'm both.
I feel like i've left something behind. With all of the dilemma i've been through, now I feel so broken down to bits that I will not understand, and I don't know what could bring me back up.
The reason to smile is limited, I should've listened to my friends.
"Just forget about him, you'll just end up hurt."
But again, i couldn't help wonder. :\ i still do like him, and the fact that he does want me to forget
my feelings for him hurts.
I will get over it eventually. Just slowly I guess.
"I realized that you're not in a good mood"
I've just got to an understanding, I will never get ANY guy i end up liking.
My grandad's sick.
So, what's the point of liking someone?
Let's just break my heart all over again and get over with it.