Monday 6 July 2009

Ouccch.

Well, first day of school was fast. I ended up not feeling well during lunch. I wonder why..
I don't think I've got the flu (Nauzubillah) but yea, I'm currently having a headache. Now I know what my holiday hw are, I could now relax and do it tomorrow.
School was funnnnn, yet boring.
For English Lit. we're starting Jane Eyre. We've got a nice book for ourselves.
We were also told that there would be a production of Twelth Night this year.
I don't know if it's a must but I think I'd rather do A view from a bridge. It's easier.
Dear Sir Peter, Please come back, We miss you alotttt! ):
For Sociology, everything went slow but "learn-able" hehe. Observation is really easy.. thou the names are a pain!
For THS, found out almost no one did their holiday homework, (which was kinda a relief, and catching up with what to do, it's just gonna take a few mins to do it.) Copy paste (Y)
Unfortunately for Accounting class, I didn't go in due to feeling abit weird. I feel really tired, headache, tummyache, coughing and sneezing. urgh. I don't want to be sick, even if it's the flu. I don't want it. Must LEARN. )':
I hope I feel better tomorrow.
With love, Fee.
PS: It was like I never liked him, as if he was just another guy. :s