Monday 14 September 2009

Here we go!




Happy 16th Birthday!!!

Azimah Rosli!

Well, cousin. All the 16 years of you in my life has been the happiest days and nights ever.

No one can top you in my list.

You've been there for me, to guide me, to make me smile when people pull me down. You have the purest heart, though the laziest ass! =P
You are one of those people who I look forward to see and you never fail to make me laugh!
And those memories we have, all the 6 BEST years of being back in Brunei again. You were the very part of why I choose to still breathe and never give up.
And all those sleepovers, hehehe, and the funny funny tantrums I displayed for you during the first year of going to KK with you.
YOU ARE THE QUEEN OF MATHS. All hail! =D
You're one of those reasons why I come to a family functions.
You are never tired of my jokes (at least I think you aren't hehe)
I would cuddle you too much when I see you, even if you don't like it.
You are my secret keeper, my joy-loving-scary viniger & salt crisps and Liverpool Addict.
My personal, favourate photographer.
You are good, not good, FABULOUSLY GOOD, with photography.
True to her passions and goals.
With all the men in the world, I wouldn't give one second to just be with you.

SO! Enjoy today. No one is born 16 more than once.
Unless you've been 16 "for a while" (hehehe lame)
I'm grateful to have you in my life. And I am forever here for you.
May Allah bless you with all the goodness and rock on things in life.
May we grow old and still have our rockin' humour.
Awww, CUCU TANI CUTE CUTE! eyaaaaaa.
Amin.
With all the love from me,
Happy Sweet Sixteen.

♥♥♥ Fee.